Site excavation is a process in which soil, rock, and other materials are removed from a site, typically with the use of heavy earthmoving equipment such as excavators and bulldozers. During new construction on buildings, roads, and other structures, site excavation is one of the earliest stages. The site is excavated to create a level, clean area to work, with the foundations being established in the excavated area. A site may also be excavated and backfilled to confirm that the material directly under the site is of high quality. The depth of site excavation can vary, depending on what is being built and where the building is occurring.
We offer the following forms of excavation:
Butters Homes is a full service company offering general contracting services for your new home. We can handle everything from start to finish, or you can choose the services you’ll need to aid with your modular or manufactured home purchase.
Best of all, we do not charge a general contracting fee. Contact us today to learn more about this great service.
- Excavating – basement and driveway
- Obtaining required permits
- Coordination of inspections for bank and codes
- Coordination of contractors schedules
- Foundation, crawl space, piers, slabs
- Well drilling
- Septic system installation
- Plumbing and water treatment systems
- Heating (electric, hwbb, forced air, radiant, geothermal, alternative outside)
- Cooking systems
- Utility line hook-ups for gas, electric, propane, cable, phone, etc.
- Gutter and downspout installation
- Installation of decks, porches and steps
- Garage and other exterior buildings
- Appliance installation
- and more.
Here at Butters Homes Inc. we offer a full line of parts and accesories for your manufactured Home.
We can accompany your needs by our stocked department or by ordering through Blevins, Inc., America’s leading supplier for the manufactured housing industry.